14 Οκτωβρίου 2011

Transparency card . . .

Hey everyone!!!How are you???Today I have another card to show you . . . It's a transparency card.It's the first time I make such a card . . . I was inspired by Vicky ( you can see her card here) . . . Well it took me half a day to finish it. No, no it wasn't difficult, but I had to wait for the ink and the acrylic paint to dry.
Also it was the first time I used acrylic paint on a card ( I wanted to take part in the 4th challenge of Get Creative). I followed puccarina's instructions . . . I sprayed several pieces of cardstock but the result wasn't satisfactory . . . Well at the end (disappointed) I decided to choose one of the pieces and use it on my card . . . Well, I hope that the next time I will decide to create a transparency card be a better one . . .
So here it is my card :
And the inside :


Materials I used for this card :
One sheet of transparency
White cardstock
Letter background stamp (Penny Black)
Stickers and letters from "Everybody loves Christmas" kit (Echo Park)
Black ink (Hero arts)
Green acrylic paint

Thanks for stopping by . . .

10 σχόλια:

  1. fabulous fabulous card!!!!!
    very creative! love love love it!!!!!!!
    hugz
    irini

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Σοφία μου είναι γεγονός πως τα ακρυλικά θέλουν αιώνες να στεγνώσουν και το χαρτί βγαίνει λίγο σαν ανώμαλος δρόμος μετά....Εμένα πάντως η καρτούλα σου μου άρεσε πάαααρα πολύ. Καλή επιτυχία στην πρόκληση!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Σοφακι καλησπερα πολυ ωραια η καρτα, με ορο δυσκολιας λιγο δυσκολο..εχω κανει και γω δουλειες πανω στη διαφανεια με αλλες τεχνικες..θα τις βγαλω σε λιγο..περνα απο το λημερι μου να τις δεις..καλο απογευμα..

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. I think this is fabulous and so original ! One of my favorites types of card are ones with acetate. You have done an amazing job so well done to you !

    Marie

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. Γειά σου Σοφάκι μου!!! Η κάρτα σου είναι εξαιρετική και η τεχνική μου αρέσει πολύ!!! Φιλάκια!!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. πολυ συμπαθητικη η καρτα!!μου αρεσε πολυ παρολο που μπορει εσυ να το φανταστηκες αλλιως στο μυαλο σου!!
    ευχαριστουμε για τη συμμετοχη!!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. very pretty card! Very creative. thanks for playing along with get creative. Channa

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Σοφάκι πολύ εμπνευσμένη δουλειά!!! Μπράβο, μπράβο, μπράβο.... Ευχαριστούμε που παίζεις μαζί μας!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. παρα πολυ ωραία καρτα!!
    καλή επιτυχία!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή